Wednesday, November 17, 2010

SoulCollage® Witness

As I prepare to leave for Prescott, to teach SoulCollage® once again at the Master's of Arts Colloquium....I turn to my deck of SoulCollage cards and go through my travel ritual.  I ask which cards want to come with me, and I choose a few that I want to have with me.  It's always interesting to see who gets to come along for the ride.

The "Transpersonal " cards always join me.....Source, SoulEssence, and Witness.  They are always placed at the top of my readings, to keep me centered and grounded.  They are the reason SoulCollage is my spiritual path, my connection to all that is, and my understanding of why I'm here and what I bring to the world.

For more information about SoulCollage®, the transpersonal cards, the 4 suits, doing readings and more, I suggest you get yourself a copy of Seena Frost's new book, "SoulCollage® Evolving", and visit the website:  http://www.soulcollage.com.  Enjoy the journey!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Wonderful! I haven't made a SoulEssence card yet. I think I may do that this weekend. Have a wonderful trip!

Kathryn (Kat) said...

Lisa,
Best wishes with making your SoulEssence card....your spark of Source within you...what you are meant to become!